Sponsers

Addme

My Zimbio
Top Stories

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Rihanna: Getting Naked Helped Boost My Confidence

Rihanna may have told Entertainingpictures.blogspot.com last month that she'd feel better about her slimmed-down figure if she had her butt back, but that hasn't stopped the Barbadian beauty from stripping down with ease.

In fact, the act of baring it all is what helped her gain confidence in the first place.

"The more I got naked, the more comfortable I felt," Rihanna, 24, tells Britain's Women's Fitness magazine. "I just had to face my fear. You always find something wrong, you always find something you’re uncomfortable with, and one thing turns into another and you get embarrassed and self-conscious about it." 


Rihanna Sexy Style..



Rihanna posing naked for new ad

 Rihanna And Chris Brown Kissing Picture

Rihanna And Chris Brown On Bed



Share on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Official Blog 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all