Sponsers

Addme

My Zimbio
Top Stories

Friday, March 30, 2012

10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week

10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week

Justin Bieber gets his "Boyfriend" buzz on, plus more from Madonna, Jennifer Lawrence and other stars
etc And many More...
Justin Bieber
"I could be your Buzz Lightyear, fly across the globe" Justin Bieber, romancing fans in his new single "Boyfriend"
"I fed Bear…from my mouth to his."
For his 10 month Old child

"I'd love to show TimTebow around town...we have so much in common. He's 'like a virgin' and so am I
Kim Kardashian
"Like I said to my makeup artist, I wanted more powder and that's a whole lot of translucent powder right there."


Share on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Official Blog 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all